View Profile Denta

50 Movie Reviews

Hilariously wierd!

I guess that the sheer sick repititions made it for me and the most of us. This is just so damn wierd it gets awesome, it is something you definatley SHOULD show a member of PETA! Seriously!

Make the voices better.

The story seems to be pretty great, however, the voices are completely bland and are generally sounding uninteresting.

Other than that, I'll be happy to watch the other ones as I'm going to do now.

Awesome!

When I first stepped into the frontpage the sheer irony of this animation being beside the animation labeled "Egocaptured" made me burst into laughter in the first place. And the humour provided with this cartoon made a SERIOUSLY CLEAR POINT that only the very VERY beginning of it.

I love this and I give you a 10 and a 5!

~Denta

8 Game Reviews

Thank you for making and releasing this tutorial! But I didn't really get the hang of mapping in tiles using arrays. I did get the concept, but I didn't understand how to make one.

Otherwise, this is the best tutorial ever!

Sweet!

Now this surely WILL come in handy when I submit a game in the future. I've always been afraid of submitting content and have it raped by Ebaumsworld. You don't know how much I want to thank you!

Nice job!

My god, you're a script genius, all i can do is making movies.

However, this is very good, i like it!

Keep on!

37 Audio Reviews

Nice!

I like this one, this is a very good remix of the original tune!

AkuTube responds:

Thanks! :)

SWEET!!!

I've looked long for a song for my fighting flash, and i've FINALLY found one!!!

GoreBastard responds:

Wow awesome man! I'll look forward to seeing it!!!

Nice Re-make....

Though i've heard better, but this is very good!

And i like the Sonic the Hedgehog games ALOT!

So 4/5, good work!

Grumbleduke responds:

Thanks man. I like them too.

To all other reviewers; I'm aware Knuckles is spelt wrong, but I realised too late and getting this deleted for the sake of one letter is pointless.

Groove Metal is the shit!

Dennis von Bargen @Denta