pigeon pigeon

Hilariously wierd!

I guess that the sheer sick repititions made it for me and the most of us. This is just so damn wierd it gets awesome, it is something you definatley SHOULD show a member of PETA! Seriously!

Arrogancy: Chapter One Arrogancy: Chapter One

Make the voices better.

The story seems to be pretty great, however, the voices are completely bland and are generally sounding uninteresting.

Other than that, I'll be happy to watch the other ones as I'm going to do now.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Awesome!

When I first stepped into the frontpage the sheer irony of this animation being beside the animation labeled "Egocaptured" made me burst into laughter in the first place. And the humour provided with this cartoon made a SERIOUSLY CLEAR POINT that only the very VERY beginning of it.

I love this and I give you a 10 and a 5!

~Denta

3:33am 3:33am

Hahah!

Man, this REALLY made me think about Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. And I bet you were heavily influenced by that brilliant game.

Simply: This Rocks!

Ella Ella

Woah! Poor poor POOR Ella.

Man, she must be having a hell with boys and toys.

The graphics were okay, not the best but okay.
And as the style it's simple and basic, but still a bit diffrent.

But the sound were pretty ordinary and there was no more interactivity than the play button. Hovever, humour and violence scores pretty high.

Overall - 8

DS Birth of an Island DS Birth of an Island

Hm... Creative...

Not to bad, the transformation of that volcano to an island were not bad at all! You just need to study pictures of such islands, try to push the bounds of your limits on drawing islands. You'd also get a great help with Photoshop, which you can either buy...

(or download >:)

That one was accually swell, keep it up!

IceDragon64 responds:

i don't know how professional animators have the patience! All that work for just a few seconds of medium quality animation! so far I do all my art freehand flash off the top of my head- I only get the photos afterwards.
Now I know there is a real interest I will research and observe from scratch in future. I don't yet know anything about Photoshop.
The next DS flash is likely to be a Spirit production, while I work on major improvements of my previous submissions ready for a final resub with all the review suggestions etc.
Thanks
Ice

Some Random Thing 2 Some Random Thing 2

FUCKING GREAT!!!

Seriously, i laughted my ass off during the last scene, i'd set Humor to 30 if i could!

Great stuff, man! Keep it up!

Slakt 'n Teaser Slakt 'n Teaser

SNYGGT JOBBAT!!!

And thanks for giving me inspiration for my upcoming flash! And thanks for Lok!

Keep On Rocking!!!

The RedWar The RedWar

I am Amazed!

Comments: This movie is both sad and true. Technology changes, but not the nature of war.

Graphics 9
Very good graphics, some things were kinda simple, but who cares?

Style 10
Superb style on the artwork, i love it!

Sound 10
Not suprised it's U2 ^^
Great choice of song, it fitted the flash perfectly

Violence 10
Good thing that you showed the very true face of war, some people think at first that war is not that bad.

Interactivity 2
Not that much interactivity.

Humour 0
It's war we're talking about!

Overall 10
Kickass movie, would set it 20 if i could!

Madness Elimination Madness Elimination

NEAT JOB, MAN!!!

You did a hell of a good job there, i'm VERY impressed!

Still, you need to work with the walking, it should just take one or seconds, 2 in worse cases. But this was like 5 seconds for walking like 2 metres.

And you also need to work with the movement. As i said, he shaked well to much in a scene where he killed some pepole in a senceless, cool blood bath ;)

Overall: The graphics and style are COMPLETLEY reminding of Krinkels, the sound were great and the violence were outrageous, as the real maddness series!

Nice work, do more please!

Splurgle responds:

The sequel is on it's way.