Actionscript Tutorial. Actionscript Tutorial.

Thank you for making and releasing this tutorial! But I didn't really get the hang of mapping in tiles using arrays. I did get the concept, but I didn't understand how to make one.

Otherwise, this is the best tutorial ever!

AntiEbaums Tutorial AntiEbaums Tutorial

Sweet!

Now this surely WILL come in handy when I submit a game in the future. I've always been afraid of submitting content and have it raped by Ebaumsworld. You don't know how much I want to thank you!

Asterisk's Adventure Beta Asterisk's Adventure Beta

Nice job!

My god, you're a script genius, all i can do is making movies.

However, this is very good, i like it!

Keep on!

Death bomb Death bomb

Well...

It rumoured that you had my song Death of Trance in this flash.

But i didn't hear it, was it in the credits?

trekopep responds:

Actually, no. It was at the final boss thing. The one that kills you no matter what. By the way, good job with that song! I liked it.

sonic invaders sonic invaders

Nice idea, but...

This needs a little more basic colour background, It was almoust to messy. And you need to work on the movement, you must almoust tap the L/R arrow to move him. You need to change Sonic's look,
With him on a board it isn't so very real. And i would change music so that you can change between different Sonic the Hedgehog tunes, maybe even a button so that you can sweep through all songs... Anyway, it was good... Could you respond if you are gonna change it or not?

Keep it up! :)

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

THIS IS GOOD SHIT!

I've never been so entertained by a design flash!
Very well done!

Oh, and keep up the good work.

Burn the Nazis Burn the Nazis

You shouldn't got rid of the Rammstein songs!

The game was acually boring. Listening to a very sucked loop with a flame thrower and burning nazis can't me better...

Yes, it can be better, you could had the song Feuer Frei! or something else. Maybe even a R+ (Rammstein) song choosing menu.

You get a 10 on graphics for the pichures.
A 4 on the style.
Sound 0 for that downright sucking loop.
A 10 on violence (Hello! It's a flamethrower we are talking about!)
Interactivity 10.
Humor 5.

Overall: 6. You need to work on the game, and make an better enviroment for the game!

Red War Part 1 Red War Part 1

Sie muss mehr tränung gehaben.

Ok, jetst die schlechtes neuheits. Die Feinds var so schlecht malen und die Film was sehr kurz.

Jetst, die gutes neuheits. Das interaktivität was gut, wann die Böse männer sprechtet ich findet es humoristisch.

Tränung macht gut.

/D.v.B.

The 16-Bit Wizard The 16-Bit Wizard

Nice done!

I saw you fixed the problem, this game was fun anyway.

NICE WORK!!!